Mr. Lang is Co-Owner and Vice President of EnviroBate Inc. With over 27 years of Field experience as it relates to Environmental Remediation, Demolition and Sprayed Applied Polyurethane Foam.
Karl has successfully performed several projects from a wide range of clients ranging from Industrial Pulp Mills, Refinery’s, Aircraft Hangers, Office Buildings, Hospitals and Homes.
Karl is very highly respected within the industry; he provides the highest level of service, integrity and professionalism while ensuring the Client’s deliverables are maintained.
As Vice President, Karl is directly responsible for Estimating and Project Management.
Industry Training and Associations:
- Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- BASF – Certified Licensed Installer, Spray Applied Polyurethane Foam
- 3M – Certified Fit Test Trainer
- Certified Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
- Certified Lead Abatement Supervisor
- Certified Mould Remediation Supervisor
- Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association