Mr. MacDonald is Co-Owner and President of EnviroBate Inc. With over 25 years of progressive experience in all aspects of the Environmental Remediation, Demolition, and Sprayed Applied Polyurethane Foam.
He has a proven record of consistent delivery of on time and on budget projects while maintaining an impeccable reputation for fairness, integrity, and professionalism.
As President, Robert is directly involved with the overall Corporate Administration, Estimating, Tendering, Negotiations, Project Management, Quality Control, Customer Relations, and Business Development.
Industry Training and Associations:
- Certified Engineering Technicians & Technologists of Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Institute of Technology – TechNova Canadian Association of Quantity Surveyors
- Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- CUFCA – Certified Licensed Installer, Spray Applied Polyurethane Foam
- Icynene Inc – Certified Installer of the Icynene Insulation System
- Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association